Tuesday, September 16, 2008

VH1 was created by the Devil

I hate VH1. Uncle Luke Skywalker has a TV show? What kinda dumb shit is that? I don’t care about him being a family man. I was wanna see some ASS & TITTIES!!! Real trash on TV. But you wanna know how I know Luther Campbell has a show? Because I was watchin New York in Hollywood. FUCK ALL YOU CABLE HAVING BITCH ASS MUTHAFUCKAS!!! I BLAME YOU! YOUUUUUUUUUU! YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU for this shit. You watched her on Flavor of Love, and then you watched her on Flavor of Love 2. Then you watched her on I Love New York. THEN you watched her on I Love New York 2. You made her into a celebrity. This no talent, drama causing, ugly ass, black Paris Hilton bitch. So to all my readers with cable and tune in to VH1 – fuck you. I mean it. Lol. I Wanna Work For Diddy just came on. Who did his intro? MGM studios? Fake ass James Bond.
allvoices

1 comment: