Thursday, September 11, 2008

You can have whatever you like...at the 99cent store

Geez, so much to talk about. Politics, entertainment, the crazy world. How do I fit it all in one nice package? Guess I won’t. So for those of you that are fans, you’ll be rewarded (minus the videos). And for those that aren’t, they will burn in hell…lol not really, but not gettin all of The Rant is like burning in hell!

Ahhh got this damn song stuck in my head “Whatever You Like” by T.I. I think Paper Trail is gonna be as hot as King was. Look at these 6 singles that I can’t stop spinning “Swagger Like Us” (which better appear on the album but might not), “Live Your Life”, “What Up, What’s Happening”, “Like I Do”, “My Life, Your Entertainment”, and “Whatever You Like”. Damn catchy tunes. Plus I’m feelin his whole “Stop hatin on me, go about your life, make your money, stop sippin on the haterade” theme, which is mainly due to his beef with Shawty LO. I mean really L-O, you makin yo money on your corny ass raps (which I do bump in the car cuz I’m so Foolish lol) so who cares if T.I. from Bankhead or not. At least he wasn’t a correctional officer while “pushin” blow lol. Fuck you Ricky Ross!


Hot on the heels of Ellen and Portia gettin hitched, it looks like Sam and Linds are gonna tie the knot by the end of the year. Which I really don’t give two shits about, just annoys me that I won’t ever have the chance to motorboat Lind’s…hmmm can’t think of a funny adjective for her breasts. Bean bags? Melons? Fabric softeners? Lmao. I like that one, because it has nothin to do with breasts.

Peep the picture of Adriana Lima and tell me what’s wrong.



















If you eventually looked away from her fabric softeners, besides the fact that she has her hand on a leg that isn’t mine, the leg belongs to a guy who has the eyes of a South Park character lol. Look at them beady shits. Muthafucka needs mascara or somethin.

So according to the polls, it looks like Obama is losing. Looks like Palin was the boost McCain needed (along with the endless lies that come from that camp). All I have to say is this. If we elect another Republican, I will truly look down on Americans. I will act like the rest of the world and laugh in the face of every citizen. Then some “patriot” will say “well if you don’t like it, move!” and I will. I seriously can’t stand idiots and to live in a country full of them will drive me insane. Please prove me wrong, vote to keep The Rant in America, vote for Obama. If he sucks, vote him out in 4 years. But let’s not keep the same policy in for 12 years hoping that it will eventually fix itself because it won’t.

Before I touch this next topic, I want you to watch the video first:

Alright. So time to keep it real. You saw the squad picture. You already know what it is. Jeez, where is it? Haven’t used it in a while. Ah, here we go, found it. Brush off the dust and place it on the table. TIME TO PLAY THE RACE CARD!!! They probably were afraid that she was gonna “Bring It On” and make the other girls look shitty. She prolly was doin a little Beyonce booty pop and the white girls couldn’t so they said all she can is clap (sadly not with her ass cheeks) on the sideline. Bullshit. Talkin bout “what if her pacemaker fails while she at the bottom of the pyramid”. Nigga then you and her family sue the shit out of the pacemaker company! Who dies from a pacemaker goin out? Let alone on the bottom of a pyramid. Do the other girls plan on wearin magnetic skirts so that they can make them go up and down on their own? Seriously, get the fuck outta here SMU and put that hot cheerleader back where she needs to be…Otherwise send her to USC and we can practice her splits.

Leave it to the Mexican to actually toss his kid lmao:






The Rant Is Due Muthafucka!!!
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment