Friday, September 12, 2008

Live from the Moon

I ain’t got shit to talk about, so let’s talk about black people. Lmao. I’m really fucked up. O I do have somethin. I’m not a racist person, kinda not, but I really find myself keepin away from black people. And I’ve noticed it’s not just me who strays from their people. My roommate hates goin to Asian parties, I have a friend who is Dominican but doesn’t like bein around Dominicans and her Filipino boyfriend doesn’t like Filipinos lol. Don’t get me wrong, all my best friends are black. But if you said there are two parties going on, one with blacks and one with whites…I’m more likely to go to the white party. Now if you said that the white party is a really a Klans rally, then I’d have to think about it lol. Seriously though, I treat black people like pitbulls, I only fuck with the ones I know. If I don’t know you and you lookin extra hungry and none of the current dogs in my pack can vouche for you?…I’m keepin my distance.

Speakin of pitbulls, news about Palin. I love how now when politicians back track and go against somethin they were originally for, they are “learning” from their mistakes…but when Kerry did it, he was a flip flopper. Here is a video of Palin “learning” from her mistakes as governor when she collected some of the highest earmarks in the COUNTRY. How can a state with nobody living in it, get so much money?


Kan-yezzy was arrested today at LAX for fighting with the paparazzi and breaking their camera. Apparently John Mayer was at the airport too and the tabloid makers were followin him instead of Kanye. Of course Kanye got jealous and screamed at them “Give a black man a chance! I just slapped an Indian bitch the other day after she slapped me! I’m tryin hard out here...” Mr. West was released on a 20K bond. Must be nice to just put up 20K on a drop like that. I couldn’t pay for a $10 bond.

T.I. is bein sued by his ex baby momma for more child support. Obviously she doesn’t believe that she is gettin “Whatever she likes” so she wants more money from the platinum artist. Do any rap artists marry their baby’s mother? Hell, do any black men marry their baby’s mother? Another reason to vote for Obama, he might start inspiring black men to get their shit together. Damn, I shouldn’t have said that. That might have cost us the election, cuz the last thing The Man wants to see is an empowered black man. That’s why when I file my taxes, I put that I’m a white man because the government would send me to G. Bay for the kinda money I’m makin lol. Who am I kiddin, bloggers don’t make shit. The government would prolly send me some food stamps once they’ve done laughing after filing my taxes.

Chalk this up in the Past Due category. Ocho Cinco? HAHAAHAHAHAHA, this is why I don’t fuck with black people. Why on earth would you LEGALLY change your name to the number of your jersey in Spanish? I ain’t even gonna mention that poor boy’s name. The dude is a sad replacement for the old Terrell Owens. He can’t touch T.O. in on field play, on field shenanigans, off field shit talkin, off field media press. But like all NFL bad boys he will grow up in a couple years (once his fingers feel a bit too light from the lack of rings) and be a prolific wide out. Seriously, I’m gonna change my last name to “HowCanSheSlap”

Hot on the heels of the ultra successful GTA IV, Rockstar games plans on bringing a little mayhem to the Nintendo DS. Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars will take place in Liberty City and focus on the Triads. I’m gonna assume that the main character will be Chinese, but wouldn’t be surprised if he was Jamaican! And the DS is a respectable system with dual screens, so I wonder what kinda innovative play they are going to incorporate.

More slappin:


The Rant Is Due Muthafucka!!!
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment