Monday, September 15, 2008

Bugatti Grand Sport

I used to keep up with car shows and the new cars that are comin out, but for some reason I’ve kinda lost focus… (I will be at the LA auto show this year again for sure). Anyways, here is one that you can file under the “I will never own this car even if I was sleepin with Bill Gates and Steve Jobs” category, because to be honest with ya, I don’t even think they could get this car. Bugatti has released…a…convertible! Yes, the Veryon is now available in the “super stripper” trim. That bitch is topless. And still does 225mph. Yea…a real beauty with only 150 being made and the first 50 going to original Veryon owners. So basically only 100 will be sold worldwide. There are 100 billionaire princes in Saudi Arabia alone…good luck Mr. Gates. Price tag 2.1 milli. But look at her, makes you wanna start diggin for oil in your backyard with a garden hoe (no, a garden hoe is not a chick that will fuck outside…goodness. I do like the term tho, hmmmm). Coolest extra about the car has to be the umbrellas that come with the car. They are designed to fit in the place of the hardtop (so just in case a nasty hurricane takes you by “surprise” and you can’t evacuate in time) and you can still do 85mph to your next sunny destination!
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment