Thursday, September 25, 2008

God Bless America

Everyone is cryin bout the recession hittin hard. I say, you right. It does suck. My money ain’t worth shit around the world. But the strippers still take it. So fuck all the worrying. Unless you lost your job or work in an industry that is cutting back on jobs (heads turn over to Wall St.) then ride this bitch out like dem boyz in Louie-si-ana (tried to add a southern drawl) do a hurricane. I just bought me a new shirt from Express today and a new cologne from Macy’s. Because if I’ma go out, then I’ma go out in style bitches! And regardless of what people say about how our economy or country is in shambles…we ain’t got shit on the overall state of China:

I mean damn. She gave her child away AND she sellin her titty milk? Damn. I can’t wrap my head around it…I would wrap my lips around her nipples tho. What? I’m thirsty damn it! Lmao.

And this is exactly what I was talkin bout yesterday (not sure if it was a Rant or on someone’s Facebook note), but fuck bailing out the banks. BAIL ME OUT!!!

O, and Bush has somethin to say.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment