Thursday, September 18, 2008

Friends with deep pockets

Alright, I give in. More politics. Obama was in my hood yesterday at a dinner party/fundraiser hosted (or thrown) by Barbara Streisand. Of course the Repub. have turned it into another silly non important fiasco about Obama not being in touch with the people. Yeah he partied with celebrities, and yeah they raised 9 milli (dinner was $28K. Yes. Dinner. 28 and 3 zeros behind it. $28,000. It ain’t trickin if you got it), but they are citizens too. I don’t see what’s wrong with a person that can mingle in multiple circles. I can party with just about anyone without feelin uncomfortable or outta place. Haven’t you seen my pics from the KKK rally? Boozin it up and screamin white power! Those guys are cool tho, all Obama supports believe it or not. You know what’s really funny tho? The people that threw Obama this fundraiser and helped him raise money…are the same people he plans on raising their taxes. The last time I helped out someone who planned on screwin me, was at the bar last week. And I bought her two drinks (yea, I was trickin cuz all I was drinkin was water after I bought her those drinks).

It looks like LiLo got in contact with the Obama campaign and offered to help host events catered to young voters. She was told no. hahahahaha. Obviously Obama doesn’t like all celebrities.

The Rant Is Due Muthafucka!!!
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment