Wednesday, January 21, 2009

You Can't Be Tough...

I wanna have one (or maybe more) of those periodic sectional installments like magazines have. But I think I’ma forget to write about it, so I will need your help and I’ll explain at the end. One of the new sections is gonna be called “You can’t be tough”. Rather than explaining it, I’ll just get right into it. You can’t be tough with a Volkswagen Bug with black paint, black rims, tinted windows, and blacked out headlamps and taillights. You just can’t. A car model after a lady bug will never be tough. They coulda made it a scorpion or some spider, or somethin else. Even the original beetle was tougher lookin. This is how your VW Bug should be dressed up:



You can’t be tough in a car that has less horsepower than my bicycle. If you have any suggestions of things that ain't tough, email me at therantisdue at gmail.com or leave suggestions on the Facebook wall.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment