Thursday, January 22, 2009

Eva Mendes is AskMen's #1 chick

I used to be an AskMen.com reader way back when they first came on the internet. They had great insightful articles and improved my quality of life and the way I view the world. Then they started the Top 99 Women list which I thought was the best list ever because it wasn’t based on who had a movie out or who did an interview with them. It wasn’t politics, it was all beauty. Then AskMen got big, changed their site makin it harder to navigate, watered down their articles, and just became a waste of time. But the straw that broke my back was when they named Katherine Heigl #1, even when most of the fans rated her lower. Katherine, if you don’t already know, ain’t shit to me. She’s a loud mouth bitch. End of story. But I didn’t let my personal dislike for her bother me when rating her. I was going solely on looks. And if AskMen thought that she looked better than Ambrosio, Beckinsale, Alba (she was lookin right in 2007), hell even better than Aniston, I couldn’t fuck with the site anymore. And I haven’t. Now we have the new list. This year’s number one? Eva Mendes. Eh…ok. I’ll live with that. Though I think her peak was right before she did Ghost Rider 2 years ago. The rest of the top 5 in sequential order: Megan Fox (over make up’d all the time, not even my top 10. Hoe sit down), Marisa Miller (of all the SI and VS models, the one that looks most like a boy?), Keeley Hazell (who is cute, but her time was about 3 years ago, give me Lucy Pinder), and Anne Hathaway (eh, I like my pale chicks to be red heads and she inconsistent). In order to not make it a beauty pageant, AskMen has incorporated little blurbs about what each girl has done in the past year whether it be humanitarian efforts or movements in their careers. Which I guess makes the list more respectable but at the end of the day, I still can’t fuck with it. Maybe you’ll get it right next year guys. Other notes: wifey didn’t make the list…she did have a behind the scenes year, so I expect to see her on next year’s list. Tina Fey #97, good job. Halle Berry #13. Jolie was #42. Heigl is at #81…who goes from #1 to #81? Obviously AskMen realized their error from last year.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment