Friday, January 30, 2009

The new shoe monument

Sculptor Laith al-Amiri unveiled a fiberglass and copper version of the shoe thrown at former President White Devil last month at the Tikrit Orphanage complex. The kids at the orphanage are ones displaced due to the war in Iraq. The forgotten causalities of war. I mean how many orphanages has the U.S. opened up since the war started? And when these kids grown up, they gonna be bent. All they know of the U.S. is that we killed their family. Imagine the day when Iraq decides to bite us back in the ass. People keep talkin bout we can’t judge the former President’s legacy until we see the status of Iraq in a decade or so and see the impact of the democracy. I already know what’s gonna happen in this forced democratic state. The kids are gonna grow up, all educated and financially smart, but still angry. So they may not Taliban our asses, but will figure out how to put us into a form of economic slavery. And trust, it will happen. Maybe not 10 years. More like 40-50 years when we hit another Recession (unless if the Federal Reserve is destroyed by then). But by then I’ll already be married to my Saudi princess and have diplomatic immunity, suckas!!! I know I talked that freedom fightin shit, but at the end of the day, I gotta get paid! Neo coulda robbed banks all day and fuck bitches all night…but nahhhh, he had to set people free. And what happened? He lost his love, he lost his sight, and he lost his life. Hahahahaha. I’m stupid.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment