Friday, January 30, 2009

Murder-suicide in Ohio

This must be the new fad for the ’09. For those that haven’t heard, a family of four was found dead in Ohio. Murder-suicide. Since when is death a better option than life? I mean I never been to Heaven and it sounds nice from the travel brochures I find in every hotel I stay in, but I have a LOT of things to get done before I depart this earth. Such as, do lines of coke off a silicone titty before I have a threesome. Or push an Italian exotic to the limits in a school zone. Slap box former President White Devil with plastered gauze wrapped around my hands (hahahahaha, that’s why you got yo ass whupped senor alcoholic drink). And what’s worse is that they take the whole family with them. What kinda sick shit is that? If mommy came into my room right now talkin bout she lost her job and she bout to kill us all, I’d be like “YOU lost your job, not me. I got shit to do in the morning, so keep it quiet.” Seriously, give the kids to next of kin or something. You kill them because you know you’re a coward and you don’t want them to remember their dad as the coward who killed himself instead of lookin in the wanted ads. Rob a bank for cryin out loud…then tell the media the other option was a “murder-suicide” that why we can show sympathy. “Hey, he may have robbed the bank and shot two cops, but at least he didn’t kill himself and his whole family. He’s an alright guy.” Is it illegal to assist in a “murder-suicide”? Hey man, it’s a recession; I’m tryin to make money anyway possible. Lol. I would be the ‘murder-suicide’ assistant that also robbed the home after I was done. GRIMEY.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment