Thursday, January 29, 2009

If the Girl Scouts can't sell cookies, what will they sell?

Dear Former Administration,
You have fucked over the country in ways I don’t even think you had envisioned. I mean, you knew that there were gonna be some losses, but you couldn’t have seen the Girl Scouts cuttin back on the amount of cookies per package due to rising costs in transportation and the cost in baking the cookies. Is there a single person that isn’t being affected by the recession? Girl Scouts can’t even make enough cookies anymore. I never had a Girl Scout cookie and now I feel like my chances are slipping away. Soon the Girls Scouts will be sellin another type of cookie just to get by. This isn’t the Philippines and I’m not interested in how good their ‘Yum Yum’ is.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment