Friday, January 23, 2009

Student decapiates friend

Yo, Asian people are wylin at VA Tech. Xin Yang, a graduate at VA Tech, was killed by Haiyang Zhu. Police say that Xin knew Zhu (I think I just created a new Asian name or a style of martial arts) from lookin at the emergency contact records for Xin. Xin was found decapitated at the Au Bon Pain restaurant at around 7pm. That dude was sendin a message. Now time for me to talk my bullshit. I think dude really liked her and got close with her and thought that she had the same feelings for him. But once he saw video of her and another guy, it sent him into a rage. Why else would you chop your friend’s head off? You’d have to feel so hurt that their death wouldn’t soothed the pain, so you’d chop them up. That some sick shit. Police found him still covered in her blood. Meaning he planned on gettin caught. I really think it was a love triangle gone bad. When they are done with the trial, sent him to Gitmo. Last time there was a murder at VA Tech was 2 years ago when that other Asian kid killed 32 before takin himself out.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment