Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Terrell Owens reality show

Ain’t this some shit? I thought the NFL was the “Terrell Owens’ show” since his 2nd year in the league. What were we watchin this whole time? The extended trailer? T.O. is my favorite football athlete, but jeez, I don’t wanna watch him live his life. You know how some people have their personas and act one way at work and another way at home? I think T.O. is the same person day in and day out. Work or home. Big ego, keeps his slave physique in top shape, knows he’s better than most people type of nigga. And it’s cool with me, just don’t wanna have it as an option for other people to tune into. Of course it’s gonna be on VH1. And he’ll have some company. Mike Irving is also getting his own reality show, but the details haven’t been ironed out.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment