Friday, January 23, 2009

The Sarah Palin book

I’ve done a pretty decent job keepin Heidi off my site, and I feel like she’s surely disappearing. I’ve kept Palin off my site but the bitch won’t die!!! Word is she is tryin to ink a book deal. I think it’s gonna be called “50 ways to prepare a moose”. From the comments I read, it might be a coloring book and we aren’t sure if it comes with crayons or not. Seriously tho, what could she have to say that could justify writing a book? Is she gonna air out some dirty laundry? Can’t if she wants a chance at running in 8 years. Tips on how to raise a family? Um no thanks. I don’t need an ultra conservative tellin me how to get my daughter pregnant before marriage. I don’t care about beauty pageants, moose hunting, seein Russia from your window, or anything else she would be an authority on. Why do people do this? Why do they hold onto their fifteen minutes of fame like it’s their life support? Back before the internet, I could see why you would want to strike while the iron is hot. You don’t want to fade away into the back of people’s mind. But nobody will forget Sarah Palin. The girl is immortal now. I would love for her to fall back to Alaska, do some big things for her state, get some political credo, and then come back and run a smoother campaign. Stop pullin an Aniston and givin interviews to anyone who shoves a mic in your face. Hmmmm, maybe I should give Aniston an interview with my special “mic”.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment