Friday, January 30, 2009

Stuff nobody likes

A little bit of self doubt is creepin in…So I put a towel underneath the door. But I was readin an article on the blogger turned author of “Stuff White People Like” and I said to myself (in my chopped and screwed voice) “self, ar-are you just doing the same-same as that white kid is doing?” My satire is based on news events and his is based on what he observed…Am I just a broke man’s “Stuff White People Like”? He got a book deal outta it in like 6 weeks. I’ve been doin this forever and still don’t have a TV show. Then I remembered who gives a fuck. I don’t need to go commercial to validate my worth because it’s easier to validate when it’s worth nothing! Lol. And as a gift to you for reading this far, I present the best super duo ever created.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment