Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Inauguration 2009: Entertaiment and guests

Why Rev. Rick Warren say Obama’s daughter’s name like they were characters from the Lion King? “Malia and SASHA!” The poet was kinda corny no lie. I understood her message but I think she suffered from the Lupe Fiasco syndrome, it came off wordy and not poetic. The little orchestra playing was pretty cool. Anthony McGill (the black dude playin the clarinet) was super happy, I thought he was our new President the way he was cheesin for the crowd. The second Rev (Joseph E. Lowery) was a lot better to me than Rick…I mean I ignored what he said until the last bit: “we ask you to help us work for that day when black will not be asked to get back, when brown can stick around , when yellow will be mellow, when the red man can get ahead man, and when white will embrace what is right.” Lmao, love it.
allvoices

1 comment:

  1. LMAO when i heard that shit i said the same exact thing LOL ... dude said it just like the hyenas said mufasas name "... ooo say it again"

    ReplyDelete