Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hudson plane crash had previous issues

Some stories outside of crime usually just have a shelf life of one day. Happens and it’s done with. Well imagine my surprise when I read that the plane that crashed into Hudson had the same problems two days before. Passengers that were on the same plane and same route say that they heard the same loud bang and had the pilot tell them that they were turning around. But instead of turning around, the pilot just flew through it and blamed it on air compression shutting down the engine. Sounds fishy. I mean I really didn’t think that one or two birds would fuck up an engine, I thought it woulda diced them up (I assumed they were pigeons). Maybe this plane was just fucked up to begin with and if it turns out to be the same plane, I smell some lawsuits comin. Could you imagine if these people died? That would be the END of U.S. Airways. Even if they survived the lawsuits, nobody would fly them again.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment