Friday, January 30, 2009

Good bye Blago...whatever the hell and hello Quinn!

Roddy B is out and Gov. Patrick Quinn is in. I for one am totally happy that Illinois has a governor whose name I can pronounce. We already got a Swarchenegger, don’t need any more long ass multi-syllabic (oh yea, big word day) names. But you know Ronny still kinda won. He did get a chance to appoint someone to the Senate and who knows what coulda been discussed between Rod B and….Ron B? I see. The government thinks it can trick us but as the world’s next freedom fighter (’32 The Tenant, sorry Asante), I promise to shed light on the dark corners of not just our government but the world!!! I’m bringin back snitching!!! Start Snitching, the movement. Coming to a government near you! Anyways, don’t know anything bout this Quinn fellow, but I give him a year and a half before he playin politics “Chi town” style.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment