Wednesday, January 28, 2009

NAIAS '09:"Red" line

So let me get this straight. We been borrowing heavy from the Chinese. The Chinese own $1 for every $10 of American debt. AND they are makin cars? And Communism is a bad idea? Hmmmm. Lol. I’m not tryin to get ‘red flagged’ but seriously, I’m the type of person that says what may not work for me, may work for you so I can’t knock it. That’s how I feel about Communism. It won’t work for the greedy muthafuckin Americans, but for those “humble” Chinese, it’s the meal ticket. Now I know people are gonna blah blah blah about the millions of poor people in China…like America doesn’t have millions of poor people. ANYWAYS. Brilliance Auto and BYD are two big boys in China that are workin with American dealerships to start sellin their cars stateside. Makes you realllly wonder…is Communism gonna have the last laugh? Not really according to the guys on Top Gear. The point they made was that every car made by Communism was a piece of shit. But these cars don’t look like the ones that came outta cold Russia.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment