Monday, January 26, 2009

Facebook versus breasts part 2


Arrggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh stupid self enTITled Americans!!! I wish this was China lol. I already spoke my point on this but now CNN wants to give this dumb broad her 15 minutes of fame. Taking a piss is perfectly natural but I’m pretty sure she doesn’t want to see my dick, otherwise she’ll have to explain to her husband why the new baby has that “good hair”. Facebook isn’t a public company or a public venue. They have rules for you to comply with if you want to be a member. If you don’t like the rules, then GET THE FUCK ON!!! Nobody is forcing you to use Facebook. Make your own damn social site, call it Breastnovel. I’m glad FB isn’t bending on the situation. Now, don’t get me wrong. I’m all about seein breasts anywhere I can. Hell, I plan on joining the group just to see some tits. But I really can’t stand people that try to justify their stupidity.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment