Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Jessica Simpson still rocks mom jeans...yuck

Wow. This is very disturbing. I mean she has the two belts on, the “belt fat”, the “arm fat”, and the “fat that comes out from wearin a tank top” fat. She is not poppin…actually it looks like she’s bout to pop lol. This is why hot girls should always be single, because when they get a boo they start to lose it. That’s how I keep Salma lookin good, by always threatening to leave. If she thinks she’ll man hunt soon, then she’ll stay on point.
Anyways, my gripe isn’t with her weight. I don’t think it looks good on her but I’m not fuckin her so who cares. What’s really good with the mom jeans? I thought it was a fad for like a HOT second in the fall, but Jessica is still ridin out with them. Since when is it cool again to make your butt look so flat that it looks like your back connects to your legs? Unless…Oh boy. I wonder how fat her ass has gotten. That has to be it right? Let me find out Jess got some booty meat goin on and she’s ashamed.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment