Thursday, April 2, 2009

Halle Berry and Ellen dance off

I love Ellen. I think she is the funniest talk show host next to Letterman and Kimmel. But while Dave and Jimmy rely heavily on jokes, Ellen gets INTO her jokes. Like when she went door-to-door with B. Spears last Christmas? Or when she dances with the Obamas? Now she got Halle Berry doin the Halle Berry, rofl too much.

I was gonna say that Ellen put black people back in the shortest amount of time I’ve seen anyone set black people back with the YouTube videos of people dancing. Then she added the white girls on the end. Ahhh thank God for silly white girls tryin to dance on YouTube. I like how Halle tried to act like she ain’t know anythin bout the song or dance…but as soon as Ellen started gettin into it Halle was doin the H-Town Boogie like a PRO. And Ellen is no slouch either, she made up a couple of her own moves that flowed well. Needless to say, I would go dancing with Ellen. And as for watchin Halle work it in heels? O-M-G. Ready to die now.


Update: I just watched the video again. Halle is frontin HARD like she don’t know how to do the dance. She prolly goes to sleep to this song. HALLLE BERRY!
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment