Thursday, April 30, 2009

Obama talks some more

Obamaaaaaaaaaaaaa talks too much. You’d think he had his own reality show the way he’s on TV giving conferences every two weeks. Nigga, go do your job! Lol. You know I only throw jabs at Obama cuz he’s like family. But don’t get it twisted; I’ll call out bullshit regardless who the bullshitter is. That’s why people don’t like me too much, I keeps it a hundred all the time. But I think Obama is doing a decent job, correction, a great fuckin job considerin the situation he was given. And honest to God, I love my white readers (I love all my readers) BUT YOU WILL NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER truly understand how much harder it is to do your job when you’re black. I don’t care what financial background, or social, or educational…I don’t care if you were raised by black parents, you will never understand the stress level increase you have when black in America. This man is black AND the President? But the one thing that gets underestimated a lot is black strength. Those people (“what you mean ‘those people’?”) have been through so much and still have risen up and persevered to the point that one of them became President. So I’m pretty confident that our country will be alright. And don’t think he’s playin favorites just because he’s black. When the black reporter tried to use the “brother” card (“what are you going to do about the unemployment rate for African American males?”), Obama was like ‘nigga please!’ His stimulus package is gonna help EVERYONE that is hurting. Doing this blogging shit has made me realize how much HATE people have in this country and around the world. It’s sickening. So I understand that there will be some people that will hate everything that the President does, regardless of how helpful it is. That’s just how the world is. Like I said before, I’m confident in Obama. I mean, he really can’t do any worse than the last one.
allvoices

2 comments:

  1. You're right I don't understand how hard it is. To me saying someone is black is just like saying someone has red hair, it's just a physical description.

    It's fucked up that people are still hung up on race, people are people, and we will all be better off once we realize that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean, like I said before it is harder for a black man to function in america than any other demographic. Period. I just don't like how the BET reporter phrased the question as if Obama needs to do somethin specifically for them. There are more than enough resources for a black man to get himself going, he just has to call on that inner African strength to get him through.

    ReplyDelete