Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Vick shoulda played football for his freedom

Why people tryin to disrespect my boy Mike Vick? I know he did wrong…which I don’t really think was that wrong, but whatever…but this is a total slap in the face right here. The Albany Firebirds, an areafootball2 league, is offerin Vick $200/week to play with them. $200??? Oh, with $50 bonus for every win. Wow. Then the contract stipulates that Vick would have to donate $100K to a local humane society as well. WHAT $100,000!!!??!!! The $100K that he stuffed in his football helmet before he went to jail? The nigga has no money and you gonna pay him peanuts but only if he donates money he doesn’t have and won’t make playin for you? Someone get me the address for the Firebirds, I wanna slap someone today. Seriously, someone needs to get a punch in the ribs for this terrible joke.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment