Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Who let the dogs out?

As many of you may know, I never really understood Americans and their dogs. But I’ve found a reason to own one, actually own three. You see if there’s one thing I can’t stand, it’s bitch ass dogs. You know the kind, wanna run up to the gate and bark bark bark for no fuckin reason. But when you jump at the gate, the dog jumps back. Anyways there is a dog like that on my street and it’s just soooo annoying. It’s annoyin to the point I just walk on the other side of the street, just so it doesn’t bark. Well I wanna get three dogs. 2 female Rottweilers and a trained Pitbull. I would only walk these dogs in neighborhoods known to have bitch ass dogs that bark but don’t bite. I’ll instill FEAR in those bitch ass dogs, so that when anybody walks past them, they keep their fuckin mouths shut! Bark only when someone is actually a threat and not just because, stupid dogs.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment