Thursday, April 30, 2009

Swine Flu keeps people scared

Swine flu update: we are now at threat level 5 (out of 6) according to the WHO. The U.S. has also reported its first death: a 22-month-old visiting from Mexico…so it wasn’t even an American baby. Um, I know I’m not the news per se, but I don’t really have anythin else to say about the issue. I suggest closing the borders and rounding up all the Mexicans!!! Even if the horses are out the barn, ain’t no reason to let them go buck wild.


Why is Dr. Gupta in the truck actin like he Steve Erwin? Flu hunter now? How they know the little boy is patient zero? This is Mexico!!! If the poor people in U.S. rarely go to the hospital until death, what makes you think it’s any better in Mexico? The little boy was prolly kickin it with a homeless bum who coughed on him. The bum died on the streets, the boy lived…what the hell am I talkin about? Ugh, I’m tired.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment