Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Miss California doesn't care for gay people


Why does the reporter keep pronouncing his name ‘Prez’, it’s ‘PE-rez’ numb nuts. Anyways, I could careless about an over glorified beauty pageant, please believe I would still have these broads cookin, cleaning, and raising my kids like any other broad I would marry. I don’t fault either party in this one. Miss Cali was speakin her mind, and Perez was bein gay. However I wouldn’t expect that answer from Miss Cali, maybe Miss Mississippi or Miss Alabama…but never Cali. I think if she left her personal beliefs out of it, maybe Perez would have thought of her more highly? I don’t know, I think that’s an unfair question for him to ask. That would be like Lexington Steele askin if she liked black dick…she says no, he’ll tell her to meet him backstage after the competition. Lose-Lose for her.
allvoices

2 comments:

  1. What does she know about gay people if she`s straight? She just can`t understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She may think she can actually perform a gay massage better than a gay people himself. Well,that`s not true.

    ReplyDelete