Monday, April 20, 2009

Obama might have made us less safe...


On one hand, I do agree that the memo release has fucked up our interrogation tactics. I mean, so what are we supposed to do now? Tickle their feet until they tell us what we need to know? Interrogations are never meant to be pretty and I would think dealin with people READY TO DIE for their beliefs doesn’t make it any easier. I think the only thing fucked up about it, was the fact that they were interrogating just about anyone and everyone instead of makin sure the people were actual terrorist. I guess I’m only one hand today, because I can’t think of a reason NOT to torture someone for information that saves the lives of millions. But like I said, you just can’t go around torturing everybody!
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment