Friday, April 24, 2009

Reunited and it feels so...who are you?


Lmao, this is hilarious. Could you imagine if a chick you went to high school with just started strippin in the middle of the dance floor? My boy Da Docta just went to his high school reunion. If I ever go to a high school reunion (because I plan on crashing another school’s) I plan on bein that “prick”. I’m gonna wear a $2,000 suit, with $1000 shoes. I’ma drive a car (rental) that cost more than most people’s homes. And I’ll develop that annoying laugh that cocky people have to let everyone know I’m better than them. High school reunions are pretty useless these days tho. With all these social networking sites, you have a reunion every time you log into Facebook or MySpace minus the awkwardness of actually having to remember people’s names.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment