Thursday, April 16, 2009

Hulk is ready to start "cutting everbody's throat"

Looks like the Hulkster is startin to lose his patience with his wife. Terry “Hulk Hogan” Bollea made a statement in a recent Rolling Stone interview that is pretty bold considerin his pendin divorce. He said:

"You live half a mile from the 20,000-square-foot home you can't go to anymore, you're driving through downtown Clearwater [Florida] and see a 19-year-old boy driving your Escalade, and you know that a 19-year-old boy is sleeping in your bed, with your wife... .
"I totally understand O.J. I get it,"

Wow. And you know them steroids don’t make you MORE sane. That’s some jacked up shit to have to go through. But you know what? I get it too. I get O.J. and I get the Hulk. I don’t believe in gettin a divorce. We signed up to do this damn thing till death, and I’ma make sure we hold up our ends of the bargain. Seriously tho, he should do what every celebrity does and just find himself a PYT (pretty young thang) to hold him over. I mean, he’s Hulk Hogan. I’m pretty sure his son got a lot of pussy just from being his son. I could only imagine how well the legend himself would do. He’d been doin breaststrokes and pussy strokes alllll day. But first lay off the ‘roids. Don’t need you squeezing the silicone out the titays. Oh and make sure she doesn’t look like your daughter (that was very creepy, Hulkster).
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment