Thursday, April 16, 2009

White people rally...for nothing


I didn’t even know about the protest…and I wasn’t sure if I was gonna talk about them. I figured I only had one reader that would actually care about the protest. My take on it? It’s their American right. If they wanna skip work and cost the city in clean up to protest something not really worth protesting, then go ahead. I went to work yesterday, I already filed my taxes back in January. I did my duty as an American. I don’t like payin taxes. I don’t like bailing out idiots that can’t manage money. But I don’t want don’t want to be in debt to any foreign country. I don’t want my economy to be on the brink of collapse. I’d rather suffer now and hopefully rebuild somethin so my kids will eat later, rather than let everything go to hell today and fuck up everyone’s future too. To be honest, when they said conservative white people were having a 'tea party', I thought they were talkin bout this:


That video never gets old....
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment