Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Disney's cajun princess.


I love how the reporter mentions three movies (Pocahontas, Mulan, and now the black one) and says Disney is moving in high gear. Ahem, Pocahontas was released in 1995, Mulan in 1998, The Princess and the Frog – 2009…oh yeah, they are just churning out these diverse films. This is Disney’s first drawn film since 2004…why they gotta draw her? Why can’t she get the 3-D treatment? And I’m pretty sure I’ve seen the trailer for this early ’08 and it’s not comin out till December ’09? Did they want to wait till Barack won to jump on the black bandwagon? That’s that bullshit. I’ma go see it too. I’ll take one of my black friends for proper perspective and I will give it an honest review. I mean, I’m not to keen on a black girl kissin a frog and shit but who knows. I mean who else had to kiss an animal to get their prince? Hmmm, none of them white bitches. Even the mermaid kissed a man and not a fish. And the white lady doesn’t know what she talking bout…black girls have always believed themselves to be princesses without a stupid Disney movie to back it up. That’s why black women always runnin around actin like a nigga owe them somethin. I tell them nappy headed hoes like Cam’ron do: “mami be like ‘nah nah boo’/I tell her shut and take this dick, you make me sick with that ‘ah ah ooooooo’” Dip Set all day. Lmao.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment