Monday, April 27, 2009

A Jewish guy and a black guy walk into the store...

The only thing worse than a man that can't dress, is an older white man that can't dress. While out food shopping I saw this grown ass man with his wife and kid. The wife looks respectable with her black dress on. But her hubby who is clearly in his late 40s had on a tracksuit jack over a brown tee with a skull on it and blue jeans with no belt on and his orange ugly boxers showing. Not to mention he's outta shape and you know how disgusted I get when big people try to dress like skinny people. And there was cop in the building, but sadly he wasn't the fashion police. Considerin the area I’m in, I’m gonna say he is a Jewish man with more money than he knows what to do with…which pisses me off. Jews people get slaughtered in another fuckin continent and they run this damn country. Black people built this damn country and Popeye’s runs outta chicken. BULLSHIT! On another note, Jewish moms have to be the most MILFy moms in the world. I mean they have this demeanor that’s like if you showed them a picture of a penis they’d faint…but they have this twinkle in the eyes like it’s been blinded by a cum shot or two before. If I was to ever enter an adulterous relationship, she would have to be Jewish.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment