Thursday, April 30, 2009

Obama is just burning through money

Congress approved a budget that is almost $3.5 trilli. That’s fuckin crazy if you ask me. I mean, what the fuck man. Where the hell…I mean, sigh. What can you do? The last administration spent over 2 trillion every year. Considering what they spent most of that money on, it’s not hard to see why we’re in debt. Some may argue, well at least we’re alive…but I’m not really gonna touch on the whole 9/11 thing. The money spent in the past 8 years hasn’t been spent well. The money that is goin to be spent on this administration is not to defend our country but to improve the quality of life. Can you really argue with that? I guess you could if you were content with the quality of life you have but you know me, I’m never content. If we are gonna spend more money on education and it’s gonna cost my kids later in taxes, SO BE IT! It’s education to benefit them, so of course they should pay for it. If getting proper healthcare means my child payin for it in taxes, SO BE IT! They’re gonna pay to take care of me one way or the other, so they can pay directly for my medical bills or they can pay indirectly in the taxes used to keep me in the workforce due to my good health. Considering the budget pill we’ve swallowed for the past 8 years, I think we should be able to agree that this one is less bitter.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment