Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hopefully this shows up on a memo...


So as many of you may heard (and saw since most my readers are in NYC…yet I live in LA…I know, I need new friends), the federal government flew a 747 very low to the Manhattan skyline yesterday. The city of NY wasn’t warned about this exercise so you can imagine the panic that occurred. I mean, the plane was flyin low enough to rattle the buildings. Calling the federal government stupid and irresponsible is a gross understatement. Official word from the White House is that it was an official military photo op. The Boeing 747 was accompanied by two F-16s. Truth be told, I highly doubt it was a photo op. I think it was a training exercise to help the military prepare for any attack involving 747s. How else are they supposed to simulate an attack without actually flyin one near the buildings? You can’t do it at night because it’s harder to see and you can’t inform the city because just like Mayor Bloomberg said, had they known they woulda told the military ‘hell no.’ I figured with all that space available at Area 51, they coulda built a mock city by now and did all their testing there. Obama is “furious” (of course), but I’m pretty sure he’s just mad that they took his plane and didn’t fill it up with gas when they finished.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment