Tuesday, April 21, 2009

White people always goin crazy


Leave it to a single crazy white man to ruin it for everybody else. Why couldn’t he just get his rocks off like everyone else? Idiot. I’m out here in Memphis, and I can’t get no broad to come keep me entertained because they think I’m some sort of sicko. Maybe I should use my picture of Denzel Washington and upload it when creating posts. I blame the lack of swag that white people suffer from. If they had more swag, there would be less sexual assault crimes…if I could only bottle up my swag; I could make the world a safer place. Fuck Old Spice, nobody wants old man swag. Unless that old man is a former pimp. Why don’t pimps get fragrance deals? I would pay to smell like Bishop Magic Don Juan…or even Pimpin Curly.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment