Monday, April 27, 2009

Barack loses street cred

You know what just occurred to me? Obama is a snitch. Releasin those memos? That’s considerin snitchin. Maybe he is makin the country weaker, because nobody respects a rat. What I don’t agree with is that the memos serve as propaganda for terrorist to use as a recruiting tool; the leaked photos from 3 years ago with niggas in diapers piled on each other was more than enough. I’m kinda surprised nobody in the African American community hasn’t called Obama out on this. He already condemned the use of torture for interrogations, so what purpose did releasing the ACTUAL memos serve? Nobody is gonna be punished, the former administration can’t be fired, so there is no reason for Obama and his lackies to be snitchin like that. He wants to make the government more transparent, but at the expense of the previous government. Well, that may work on the stupid and slow but not me. I don’t care what the previous government did; I know what they did that’s why I voted them out.
allvoices

2 comments:

  1. i saw on john stewart last week that none of that stuff was new news ... alberto gonzalez had already testified to the methods of torture used like 2 years ago

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly, none of this IS new news, so why is he still bringing it up? SNITCHING!

    ReplyDelete