Thursday, April 30, 2009

A dangerous reunion for Ray J


What is this negro speakin about? You gotta be a lil' freak, a lil’ fun? The broad has a tattoo on HER FACE! Your face. It’s the first thing a person sees when they look at you and you had to mark it up with a tattoo. Most people would kill to have such a pretty (decent) face and this bitch throws somethin on it. I don’t even know nor care what the tat is. And Ray J, you fuck with a girl that calls herself “Danger” and has a face tattoo and you weren’t ready for the fireworks? You weren’t but I bet the producers were. Ugh. This shit makes me so sick and the fact people watch it makes me annoyed like none other. You know why I don’t care about what the American public thinks about the job Obama is doing? Because they watch shows like this. They wouldn’t know a good or bad President unless he had a show lookin for a First Lady. Oh fuck, I think I’ve just created somethin…There is a good piece of humor that comes outta this – Ray J’s face when Danger talks about bein preggers lmao.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment