Monday, April 20, 2009

Only if Lassie was a pit


The only real surprise is the lady chasing down her pit bull…yeaaaaah right. Lol. JOKES! And that’s all I got, sadly. My empty life. Maybe I should buy a pit or any dog to fill that void. Then I can be just like an American and understand their obsession with dogs. I will truly understand why it is necessary to dress it up in clothing or to buckle them in a car seat made for dogs. I will understand why you need to shell out hundreds of dollars for a photo shoot for your mutt. I will understand why I need to make a Facebook page for my dog. I will understand why you leave over million dollars and your estate to your dog in your will. And I will finally understand the hatred for Michael Vick. I don’t understand why they don’t hate Koreans. Lol. MORE JOKES! I’m out.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment