Monday, December 22, 2008

Would you do....

I consider myself a person that will do just about anythin for the right price. Dating Brooke Hogan? Jeez. She looks like her father, which is never a good look for any girl (ask Rumer). Then, her father is Hulk Hogan which is about as intimidating as it gets (I feel sorry for whoever married the Undertaker’s daughter). She’s talentless. I mean I hate the girls from The Hills, but they figured out how to turn their 15 minutes of fame into what feels like an eternity. The only thing goin for Brooke is her fake tits. And in Hollywood, they’re a dime a dozen. So the official price tag for dating Brooke: Beauty: -$25k, wrestler father: -$50K, fame and fortune: -$50k, fake tits: $5k. So she would have to pay me $120k a year to be seen with her and be her man.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment