Thursday, December 18, 2008

An Elephant never forgets...or moves on.

You’d think after the…ahh, I can’t think of a proper word to use. I need a thesaurus. Ass kicking? No. Land slide victory? No. Thorough beating? Forget it. The RNC is back to their mud slingin ways again. This time they created an ad campaign linkin Obama to current (soon to be former) Gov. of Illinois, Rod Blagojevich. McCain has already told the RNC to stop running the ads. It’s like Obama already won guys. What the hell are you doin? Nobody is gonna remember this shit when he runs for re-election. It’s a waste of time and resources. Focus on what’s important, like what are you gonna wear to the beach with your Wall St friends.

But speakin about McCain, he did an interview a couple days ago and he was really humble and cool. I wish I had posted it but now I can't remember where I read it.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment