Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I need cyborg wings

So remember my luck with flights? I think it’s startin to die out and that private jet will be acquired sooner than later. When you were reading the Rant yesterday you prolly thought that I was on my way back to sunny LA. Nope. Instead my flight to Cleveland was cancelled due to some hydraulic pump leaking. Currently on my “Never Fly With Again” list is AirTran and Atlanta’s airport. Add Continental. When I bought the tickets months ago, I didn’t think that Continental would have shitty planes that couldn’t get off or land on the ground. Never again. So instead I flew to Newark last night and this morning will be headin off the LA (hopefully). The alternative was not to fly out till the 31st and that woulda rained on my New Year’s parade.
allvoices

1 comment:

  1. 3 days and no comments about the best news story in 2008?

    The Jews have finally had enough of the arabs (hamas specifically), lobbing rockets into Israel killing civilians.

    I love the Jews because they don't feel obligated to get "international support" to take military action when they are getting boned, they just lace up their boots, and take care of business.

    Remember those military exercise they did several months ago over the ocean (the exact distance to Tehran)?

    ReplyDelete