Thursday, December 18, 2008

Marco and J-Lo are dunzo! (I DEED IT)

J-Lo and Marc Anthony may soon be callin it quits. There are reports of Jenny from the block showin up to events without her hubby and without her wedding ring. No surprise to me at all. I knew she married him because she wanted babies, IMMEDIATELY. Her clock wasn’t just tickin, but the snooze button on the alarm was broke so it was ringing all day and night. The only reason J-Lo didn’t marry me is cuz I was still in my thuggish days and I reminded her of G-Dep which reminded her of Diddy. She didn’t wanna deal with that mess again. But damn her ass is fat. Ahem. Um where was I…o yea. He’s Catholic, she’s Scientology. She’s successful, he’s not. She’s thick, he’s skeletal. Surprised that ass didn’t break his penis off.
allvoices

1 comment:

  1. a persons health and happiness Moncler outlet . Not only Cheap tods Shoes pain and discomfort can Discount UGG Shoes be brought o Cheap North Face Jackets n by the wrong shoes Cheap true religion sale but headaches, backaches Asics Tiger and leg cramps.

    ReplyDelete