Wednesday, December 31, 2008

It's time for the old money to die...

Well well well, look who was right all along. Please don’t leave a comment sayin “I told you so”, you’ve already won (kinda) lol. Now that I know the real (well, it sounded good) reason why the income tax was created, I’ve finally figured out how to handle our debt situation. Destroy the Federal Reserve. If I could, I’d stop payin Income Tax since it’s not a law. I know what you’re thinkin, “then end up like Wesley Snipes.” That’s what I said to my brother and he laughed at me then told me to find what jail Wesley was in. That nigga ain’t in jail. My brother told me you can’t put anyone in jail because it’s not a law. I was determined to prove him wrong but the best I came up with was Wesley was released from jail (after a couple days) to go wrap up a film he was shooting in LONDON!!! It get’s better, he is currently shootin a new film in Asia or somethin. What the fuck man. They made all this big parade about bringin him to justice and he ain’t even in jail. It’s time to get a new form of government because this corrupt, economic slavery, freedom taking shit is startin to agitate me. In the meantime, Obama plans on embedding the stimulus package in our current checks by givin us tax breaks. So for singles the taxes will be reduced till you’ve accumulated $500 extra in your checks and for couples, $1000. Now if done that way, it could end up bein wack because then it just adds like $20 to your paycheck and that won’t really help people make any big purchases or pay off debt (which is impossible anyways with the system we have in places..sigh). But they are thinkin of alternatives. Oh and another thing I found out is why the government won’t buy up bad loans. Because people that were properly paying their loans will find it unfair for the government to bailout people who were living outside their means and may decide to stop payin their loans and wait for the government bail them out too. Ok fine, but the pay off student loans is still up for discussion.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment