Thursday, December 18, 2008

Kids say the dardest things...to Santa


Nasty man. Just nasty. Like Thugnificent would say “Get bitches my nigga. Ones that are as old as you.” If he really likes little bodies, then find a gymnast or an Asian girl. Those girls take forever to develop. What’s almost as appalling as the molestation, is Rick. “I don’t want to give you the guys name because you can figure it out who the girl is. I don’t want to show his picture either. But if you go on the internet you can find it out. I will also show you the name of the town and the town’s newspaper and interview the person who broke the story.” That’s like a kid sayin to me, he need a gun to go shoot up the school. And I tell him, I can’t give you a gun but I hear people dump guns in a trash bin on the corner of Hollywood and Western at 5pm on Fridays. Idiots.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment