Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Holiday Flying Tip: Plan for the worse.

After seein the weather reports, I was pretty sure I wasn’t gonna make it home any where near on time. So I already had a back up spot to stay at O’Hare (and it wasn’t a damn bench). My flight was delayed by 3 hours… more than enough time to read a new book I purchased: How to Ignore People That Ask Stupid Questions (I co-authored). I also packed my charger in my carry on luggage so that just in case I was stranded, I could use my phone for more than 3 hours. Unlike the lady in the news who slept at the airport for two days and was distraught that her child’s medicine was running out. Like who goes on Christmas vacation and packs two days worth of medicine for their child? Was the child gonna be sick for the other remaining days?
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment