Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Me first

People like to ask stupid questions at airports. I think it goes back to the entitlement that they feel they have. Take for instance: if the airport attendant says “anyone with an 8:49 departure, please come with me”, why would you ask if she was referring to a flight number or departure time when YOU KNOW THE NUMBER STILL DOESN’T APPLY TO YOUR FLIGHT. Then you follow up with, “well what if you have an 8:30 departure?” Bitch, what do you think? I also like when at the counter the attendant makes an announcement like “I can only take care of flights to Toronto right now, everybody else take a seat. If you are going to Toronto please come to the front.” Then the first person in line asks about their flight to Orlando. ARRRRGGHHHHH. I couldn’t do it. I couldn’t bite my tongue. I woulda been fired. I woulda sent someone to the wrong gate purposely just to get them outta my face. The more you annoyed me, the further from your correct gate I would send you (“yea, you not even flyin from this airport. You in the wrong city.”)
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment