Monday, December 22, 2008

Slow progress is no progress

I sometimes think racism is worse today than it was last century. Sure white people aren’t goin around hangin niggas, but when they were doin that it made it easier to figure out friend from foe. You go on YouTube and they’ll always be a retarded racist comment about the video. The internet has given people a sort of anonymity that allows people to voice their true thoughts without any repercussion. So now your friend John at work, who you have lunch with every Thursday and appears to be friendly with all races is loggin in at night as “tightywhiteykiller666” callin Young Jeezy a worthless nigger and rap is nothin but music for jungle monkeys. And while I completely agree with him, the difference is I would tell you that in person too. I don’t need to hide behind fiber optic wires for my thoughts to be heard. But John, you would never know. It’s kinda disturbin if you ask me. I guess if you look back on the past couple years, it’s becomin evident that people are sufferin from the Kramer syndrome. The closet racists are startin to come out. I wonder how long before race wars start up again in this country. Time to start being nicer to the Mexicans.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment