Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I need my own plane

Like most Americans, I don’t particularly like flyin. I don’t know why tho, I have the best luck when it comes to flyin. Missed a flight? I get on the next one out (that day). Show up 30 minutes before departure? I get pushed to the front of the line, and then shown an alternative security check point. I truly have good luck when it comes to flyin. But I hate it. Why? The people. I can’t stand the people who fly. The people who think they are entitled to special treatment like they own the aircraft. Take yesterday for instance. Tell me why this African ass nigga showed up at 7:45am for a flight that was at 8am. Yes. On December 23, 2008, he showed up 15 minutes before his flight left. Here is the kicker…this muthafucka showed up with a luggage cart! AHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA. He didn’t even come with just one carry on luggage, this man had a 5-piece set. And was angry that he wouldn’t be able to board his flight. At the security checkpoint they still walk through with they belt on like they forgot it was gonna set it off. Or wonder why they can’t bring their unopened drink through. The rule wasn’t created yesterday specifically against you bitch, drink it or dump it. You would swear that this was a person’s first time on a plane and they didn’t look up the rules before they showed up. And this doesn’t really fit anywhere in the Rant, but why do I always end up near the only other black person on the flight? Like they lookin at people’s names and sayin “hmmm, they sound to be of African American decent, let’s stick them next to each other so they are comfortable.”
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment