Friday, December 19, 2008

Lapdances on the government's tab

I really can’t express the angst that I’m in (yeah, angst, look it up bitch. Then let me know if I used it right, lol). First the story. FBI agents temporarily sent to Iraq have tallied up over $45,000 in overtime charges during their 3 month stint. They were basically charging 16 hour days to the government. This took place for about 4 years and has totaled over $7 milli. And you wonder why the war is costin us so much. Maybe I’m jumpin the gun, but I didn’t read anythin about repercussions. I mean, if I worked for a company and boosted up my overtime pay, you better believe getting fired would be just the beginning. How the FBI just gonna rack up 7 million like that? They were billing the government on the time they spent eating. The time they spent socializing. The time they spent goin to the movies and other recreational stuff. First off, what company pays you to eat for longer than an hour? When you hourly, they don’t even pay you for eating. You get paid for the hours you worked minus the lunch break. Get paid to socialize? These muthafuckas have lost their minds. Talkin bout Iraq isn’t a place to visit. Iraq is the perfect place to visit. Sun, women who can’t express their sexuality (so you know they freaky in the beds), and you in the FBI, one of the coolest jobs on the planet. You walk with a gun. I would rob banks just because. “Nah, nah. This isn’t really a stick up. I’m with the FBI. Here’s your money back. Have a great day and remember, GO USA!”
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment